Good news! The dates for my releases this summer are all worked out! Here’s the plan:
- Second ebook, a strange stream of consciousness work called “Four” will be out this Friday, May 26.
- My previously released “Couch to Couch” will be published on paperback on June 22 (my 29th birthday!).
- My second collection of poetry, “That Which Gets in the Way” will be out as an ebook on August 18.
- “Four” paperback release will be September 4.
- “That Which Gets in the Way” paperback release will be December 15.
If I’m really, really good at what I do, one of the novels that I’m currently working on will be ready this fall/winter. We’ll see how that goes. I have a ton of work left on both of the first drafts that I’m working on. We can always hope, though, right?
In other news, I spoke with two friends that were about half way through “Couch to Couch”, and both had great things to say about it. I feel like, even though I’m not living off writing, I can actually consider myself a writer now.
Thanks to everyone for the support and I hope you enjoy the rest of what I’m putting out this year!
Leave a Reply